I’ll update my plans here as I figure out what I’m doing. Here’s what I have so far:
- June 9– Seattle, USA to Guatemala City, Guatemala
- July 25 – San Pedro Sula, Honduras to Panama City, Panama
- July 27– Panama City, Panama to Barcelona, Spain
- I’m meeting up with my brother in Madrid (August 4), then going to Morocco with him.
- August 7 – Madrid, Spain to Tangier, Morocco
- August 13– Marrakech, Morocco to Edinburgh, Scotland
- My cousin is getting married in Glasgow, so I’ll meet up with my whole family.
- August 25 – London, England to Panama City, Panama
- August 28– Panama City, Panama to Bogota, Colombia
- I’m going to try to get from Bogota to Buenos Aires by bus.
- December 16 – Buenos Aires, Argentina to Santiago, Chile
- December 23 – Santiago, Chile to Easter Island, Chile
- December 28 – Easter Island, Chile to Quito, Ecuador
- December 31 – Quito, Ecuador to Seattle, USA